Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bonus Spreadsheet

Here's a bonus link...


This is a spreadsheet to help you track your own food storage preparations.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tJvo3DCakxhZ-Ln8CtL337A

I can't take any credit for this spreadsheet. My sister, who also does preparedness for her ward in California, sent this to me.
In her words:
"I especially like it because it allows you to set goals
of how much you need to buy for your family, and using the current food
storage price sheet from the church cannery, tells you how much it will
cost to reach your goal. I also like the second tab where you can
record the item you purchased, and record when you expect it to expire,
so you can keep track of food that will need to be rotated sooner than
30 year wheat. I had something similar, but I like this one better.

Hope it is helpful to you as well. You can use it and share it with
whomever you would like."
Take a look... If you find it useful for your preparedness, GREAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment